Where highly skilled and experienced CPA Review faculty,
and the resources of a great university combine
with the team that has produced the world's best-selling CPA Review manual,
to offer highly focused CPA Exam preparation
with the goal of helping YOU pass the CPA Exam!
* Most states accept university-based CPA Review credit. However, DePaul University does not provide a guarantee of credit acceptance. Check with your state board of accountancy for details.
- Regulation (REG): Topics include federal taxation, ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, and business law.
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD): Topics include International Standards on Auditing (ISAs), U.S. generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS), PCAOB standards, and other standards related to attest and non-attest engagements, and standards relating to professional responsibilities issued by various bodies.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR): Topics include knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for business enterprises, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental entities.
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC): Topics include general business environment and business concepts that candidates need to know in order to understand the underlying business reasons for and accounting implications of business transactions.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions which are not answered on this website.